The network will work with faith-based groups to establish the importance of religion as a positive force to advance the human rights and livelihoods of LGBTQI persons. Some of the activities we undertake include:
- Community, national and regional dialogues on human rights
- Values clarification and sessions on self-acceptance and self-identify to enable LGBTQI persons to understand the interconnections of faith and sexuality
- International panels to respond to and challenge bias motivated violence aimed at ending violence against LGBTQ persons
- Hold on-line debates and dialogues, highlighting the role of religious leaders as agents of peace.
- Promote anti-violence/bridge-building initiatives